VFA.auditor is a cloud-based guided self-assessment solution that provides facility and building managers with surveys to rapidly collect data about the condition of facilities and major building systems.
With over 600 professionally engineered and designed systems included in the survey library, VFA.auditor leverages VFA’s building condition domain expertise to guide and standardize the collection of facility condition data. Guided self-assessments enable organizations to easily reassess condition and maintain existing data. Consistent data collection leads to less “stale” data, as well as the validation that previously captured deficiencies have been addressed.
VFA.auditor is built upon an extensive content-driven facility condition self-assessment platform that is natively integrated with the VFA.facility® capital planning and management solution. VFA.facility is a cloud-based software solution for facilities capital planning and management. It enables organizations to both manage information about facility assets and leverage that information in the creation of capital projects, plans and budgets. VFA.facility provides organizations with a central source of facility information used to analyze the impact of different funding scenarios, prioritize capital needs, and make optimal decisions about capital spending.
VFA.auditor Mobile is the mobile client that supports the flexibility and versatility of condition data collection using mobile tablets. Mobile surveys speed data collection by providing a secure, online or offline means of data collection. It is designed to work across multiple mobile platforms including: iPad, Android and Windows tablets. Mobile tablets can be used in place of or in conjunction with paper-based surveys.
Mobile survey support benefits:
- Reduces paper dependency and improves process efficiency
- Delivers real-time data capture that accelerates collection speed
- Eliminates redundant data entry
- Improves accuracy by eradicating transcription errors
VFA.auditor enables organizations to:
- Cost-effectively audit a large facility or geographically dispersed portfolio
- Identify deficiency “hot spots” across the portfolio
- Easily capture required condition data to validate and justify budget requests
- Develop benchmarks for building and system condition across facilities
- Reassess and update existing assessment data
- Deploy a solution that delivers repeatable value for more frequent facility condition assessments