Creating an effective facilities capital planning and management program starts with compiling facility condition data. Without expert analysis and evaluation, it is difficult to understand how to interpret this data to create long-term capital plans in line with organizational goals and objectives. To that end, VFA offers a range of consulting services to help you interpret your data and create a framework for analysis and decision-making.
From evaluating assessment data and creating prioritization criteria, to developing capital plans and budgets, VFA can provide you with the expertise and insights you need to make the most from your capital investments. Working as a strategic partner, VFA can tailor our facilities capital planning services to your specific needs, to help your organization:
- Maintain a current, centralized capital asset decision-support database
- Develop cost-effective deferred maintenance reduction plans
- Prioritize capital planning projects efficiently
- Measure and maximize capital asset ROI
- Create a business case for needed capital funding
VFA’s consulting services include: