When: Thursday, April 2, 11:00-11:30am CDT
Where: Live Webinar (WebEx)
Are you constantly being asked to do more with less? Is maintaining your portfolio a challenge, with multiple competing priorities and no way to figure out what to do next?
The Facilities departments for Counties are constantly under pressure to maintain their buildings with limited budgets and resources. Based on recent market research, this webinar looks at 3 key challenges the Facilities departments at the largest Counties in the country face, and begins to explore how Facilities departments can identify the most important projects, present a business case and then cost-effectively execute on those projects.
Emerges as the Most Complete and Trusted Partner for Optimizing Real Estate and Facilities Management Performance
AUSTIN, Texas—March 16, 2015—Across all metrics, 2014 was an impressive year for Accruent, the fast-growing and largest independent provider of real estate and facilities management software. The company’s important milestones in the past year include major growth in revenue, bookings, and headcount; exciting new product lines for the real estate and facilities management industries; and strong growth among new customers as well as its existing user base. Achievements in 2014 include:
- Closed three acquisitions and increased the customer base from 1,200 to 4,000 worldwide
- Achieved 150 organic new customer wins while maintaining a 95 percent retention rate
- Grew revenue by 27 percent
- Closed the 20th consecutive quarter of EBITDA growth
- Increased employees from 390 to 600
- Launched healthcare vertical and captured 40 percent market share of U.S. hospitals
- Increased investment into research and development (R&D) and delivered 27 new product releases across the portfolio
- Completed successful go-lives in the U.K., Germany, Canada, Mexico, South Africa, Cambodia, Singapore, China, Japan, Hong Kong and Australia
- Added a global team of 120 facilities assessment professionals
Accruent provides market planning, site selection, project management, lease administration, capital planning, facilities and space management software that is purpose-built for specific industries to deliver greater customer value. According to the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), organizations worldwide invest more than $100 billion annually on renovating and maintaining their facilities and related assets. By delivering cloud-based software solutions and services, Accruent empowers organizations to achieve best-in-class financial and operational performance.
“I couldn’t be more proud of the accomplishments and financial value that our customers delivered to their organizations in 2014,” said Mark Friedman, CEO, Accruent. “With expanded products, services and employees, Accruent is now the world’s most trusted and complete partner for optimizing real estate and facilities management performance. We thank our customers for their trust and partnership, and look forward to continuing this trend for many years to come.”
In 2014, Accruent made significant investments to bolster its leadership team and enhance the working environment for its growing employee base. Key advancements include:
- Recruited cloud industry veteran Wayne Roberts as COO. Prior to Accruent, he held key leadership positions at Rackspace, helping it grow from a few hundred million to more than a billion dollars in revenue.
- Added Jeff Hawn as independent board director. He is a highly respected industry leader having served previously as chairman and CEO of the multi-billion dollar revenue Attachmate Group, in addition to senior roles at JMI Equity, BMC Software and McKinsey and Company.
- Awarded the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award as one of the 20 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For in 2014 from amongst 250,000 companies nationally.
- Recognized CEO Mark Friedman as EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 Award in Central Texas.
- Fulfilled donations to more than 20 charities, led by direct employee leadership.
“Our investments in growth and innovation to ensure a complete set of solutions helped our customers realize tremendous business value in 2014,” said Wayne Roberts, COO, Accruent. “We had strong customer acquisition across all industry segments and we delivered 27 key product releases, in addition to acquisitions of Four Rivers, SiteFM and VFA. We plan to continue to invest in research and development, internal culture and talent strategy initiatives, and to seek strategic partners or acquisitions to extend our reach deeper into Europe, Asia and Latin America. With our success in 2014, we are well positioned to grow our business in 2015 and beyond.”
American Society for Healthcare Engineering
Date: July 12-15, 2015
Location: John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, Boston, MA
Booth #: 1011
When: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 9:00 AM
Where: NFMT Baltimore | Inner Harbor at the Baltimore Convention Center
Title: Using Predictive Analytics for Facility Budget Forecasting
Speaker: Tim Dunn, VP Capital Planning Professional Services, VFA, an Accruent company
How can your organization objectively determine which capital projects to fund this year, and which should have the greatest priority? In this presentation, Tim Dunn will present a case study describing the capital budgeting process implemented at Baylor University. He will discuss best-practice approaches for creating capital budgets that objectively balance the concerns of diverse functions and constituencies and align with strategic business goals. And, we’ll present prioritization strategies for ranking different types of physical capital investments—facilities, capital equipment—and compare various budget scenarios to see the impact of different investment levels.