VFA.auditor v4.9 Key Features
Mobile Approval – Phase I
- Now clients can enable select users to collect and approve facility assessment information right from the Auditor Mobile app.
- New functionality detects when users are setup as both the Survey “Responder” and “Approver” – enabling an “Approve” button.
- This feature will help our own assessment teams avoid a few extra steps in the Auditor workflow.
Updated Mobile Library
- Although VFA library updates are instantly available within Auditor we wanted to highlight this new set of content that was made available a few weeks ago.
- 200+ New System Models (Uniformat G) are now available when you re-load the Mobile Library (simply press the Load button in Settings)
- 20+ New Uniformat Categories for quick navigation to the desired System model
- Over 1,000 New Requirement Models empowering assessors with pre-configured, site related deficiencies, when assessing facilities.
Enhanced System Details and Interaction
- New System Condition Field – This new field was introduced in VFA Facility’s last release and is now available within Auditor.
- Copy Support for Custom Systems – Up until now, Copying was limited to VFA Library-based or “Linked” Systems. This release expands the Copy feature to support any System (Standard or Custom).
System Condition Field
Enhanced access to “Split” Requirement feature
- The “Split” Requirement feature is now accessible from wherever you have Requirement data – Asset Requirement List, System Requirement List, and Requirement details.