Highlights of what’s new in FacilityView™ 1.1.3 & VFA.facility® 10.5.2.
- Map updates:
- The Map in the Summary View is now expandable to full screen size.
- Multi-point Assets are displayed on maps in the Summary and List Views.
- In List View, optionally view map with Assets color-coded by FCI.
- Asset View updates:
- Browse all photos associated with an Asset.
- A new Asset Energy Use panel shows energy use and cost by month.
- A new Asset Survey Status panel shows any VFA.auditor surveys associated with the Asset.
- The Requirement panel table may be sorted by column. Column headers remain visible when scrolling.
- Panel information:
- View a description of the contents of each panel by clicking the information icon on its title bare.
Asset Energy Use Panel
- A new Photo Count column has been added to the System List View, displaying the number of photos associated with the System.
- When creating custom fields that use drop-down lists, optionally set the default value to be used.
- Provide VFA with custom locations to be used in for RSMeans or BCIS cost sources, with a percentage increase or decrease in cost from the standard base location you specify.
- Several updates have been made to French translations. Note the “FCI” is now “IÉI” (Indice de l’état des installations).
Photo Count Column