With the Right Technology, Organizations Can Capture, Maintain, and Analyze Data to Ensure Facilities Run Smoothly
BOSTON—March 6, 2013—VFA, Inc., the leading provider of end-to-end solutions for facilities capital planning and asset management, today announced it will host a complimentary webinar on how to develop a strategic facility capital planning program on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 2 p.m. ET.
With capital becoming increasingly scarce, facility management professionals are challenged to be as effective and efficient as possible. With the right solution to capture, maintain and analyze data, facility managers can help ensure their organization’s facilities are running smoothly over the short term while also planning for the long term.
Scott Cormier, senior director of product management, and Laura Cook, director of product management, VFA, will present “Leveraging Technology to Develop a Strategic Facility Capital Planning Program.” In this 45-minute live webinar, attendees will learn how the latest VFA technology can be used to develop a strategic, proactive plan for the future of their organization. Cormier and Cook will take an in-depth look at the value of a comprehensive facility capital planning solution and provide insight into VFA’s new software functionality. Specifically, attendees will learn how a facility capital planning solution can enable them to:
- Effectively capture the right level of data for their planning needs
- Empower their staff to gather and maintain data with VFA’s mobile assessment solution, VFA.auditor
- Visualize and navigate facility data in a new way with VFA.facility Maps (new feature preview)
- Leverage VFA.facility Reporting to better analyze facility condition and prioritize the most urgent deficiencies
- Report on the impact of spending levels on future condition
Those interested in the webinar can register here.
To connect with VFA, please follow us on Twitter at @VFAINC, or visit our blog, Foundations, which provides information to readers that serves as a foundation for intelligent facilities capital planning and management.